The 16th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems
22nd-24th September 2021
Faculty of Engineering, University of Deusto
Bilbao (Basque Country), Spain
The 16th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems (HAIS’21) combines symbolic and sub-symbolic techniques to construct more robust and reliable problem solving models. Hybrid intelligent systems are popular due to their capabilities in handling many real world complex problems, involving imprecision, uncertainty and vagueness, high-dimensionality. They provide us with the opportunity to use both, our knowledge and row data to solve problems in a more interesting and promising way.
HAIS Series of Conferences provides an interesting opportunity to present and discuss the latest theoretical advances and real-world applications in this multidisciplinary research field.
Joint event conference SOCO-CISIS-ICEUTE 2021
*** IMPORTANT DATES *** (Last Deadline Extension)
Paper Submission Deadline: 10th June 2021
Acceptance notification: 25th June 2021
Submission of revised papers: 10th July 2021
Final version submission: 15th July 2021
Payment Deadline: 20th July 2021
Conference Dates: 22nd – 24th September 2021
*** PAPER SUBMISSION AND PROCEEDINGS ***
HAIS’21 proceedings will be published by Springer in its series of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence – LNAI (part of its prestigious Lecture Notes in Computer Science – LNCS series). All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Every submitted paper to HAIS´21 will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers must be presented by one of the authors who must register for the conference and pay the fee.
Papers must be prepared according to the LNCS-LNAI style template (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html) (templates are available in http://2021.haisconference.eu/general-information/paper-submission-publication/) and must be no more than twelve (12) pages long, including figures and bibliography. Additional pages (over 12 pages) will be charged with 150 euros each page.
*** SUBMISSION SYSTEM ***
Please, submit your contributions through the following link:
*** SPECIAL ISSUES ***
We are really proud to announce the special issues in the following impacted journals:
* Neurocomputing (ELSEVIER): according to the Journal Citation Reports® (published by Clarivate Analytics) 2019 Impact Factor 4.438 Q1, 5-Year Impact Factor is 4.010.
* Logic Journal of the IGPL (OXFORD ACADEMIC): according to the Journal Citation Reports® (published by Clarivate Analytics) 2018 Impact Factor 0.931 Q1,
5-Year Impact Factor is 0.706.
Technical Co-Sponsors by:
More to be announced.
*** TOPICS ***
Topics are encouraged, but not limited to, the combination of at least two of the following areas in the field of Hybrid Intelligent Systems:
* Fusion of soft computing and hard computing
* Evolutionary Computation
* Visualization Techniques
* Optimization Techniques
* Ensemble Techniques
* Case base reasoning
* Chance discovery
* Data mining and decision support systems
* Big Data modelling and visualization
* Intelligent agent-based systems
* Cognitive and Reactive distributed AI systems
* Intelligent Human Interfacing
* Deep learning
* IoT, intelligent cloud and fog computing
* Computation in Bio-Medicine
* Intelligent Sensors
* Intelligent Time Series processing
HAIS applications are welcome as well, such as in mining engineering, prediction, control, robotics, image and speech signal processing, bioinformatics, biology and medicine, business and management, knowledge management, artificial societies, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industry, geographic information systems, materials, environment engineering and so on.
*** PLENARY SPEAKERS ***
* Dr. Javier Del Ser, TECNALIA, Spain.
* Prof. Concha Bielza, Computer Science School – UPM, Spain.
* Prof. Enrique Zuazua, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany), University of Deusto/Deusto Foundation, Bilbao (Spain), UAM, Madrid (Spain).
* More to be announced.
*** COMMITTEES ***
* General Chair
Dr. Emilio Corchado – University of Salamanca, Spain.
* Local Chair
Dr. Pablo García Bringas – University of Deusto, Spain.
* Local Co-Chairs
Dr. Iker Pastor López – University of Deusto, Spain.
Dr. Hugo Sanjurjo González – University of Deusto, Spain.
*** SOCIAL ACTIVITIES ***
Conference activities will be subject to the epidemiological situation. More information to be announced soon.
*** CONTACT ***
For conference related issues or doubts, please contact the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about HAIS’21, please refer to the HAIS’2021 website: http://haisconference.eu.
* We apologize if you receive this CFP more than once.
* PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.